Re: Oracle to be ported to Linux (I told you so)!!!

From: Jpmakar <jpmakar_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Jul 1998 01:55:42 GMT

VERRY interesting. Linux is Bill Gates' worst nightmare. It doesn't matter what kind of shape Linux is in right now. It can BECOME a non-proprietary standard, that Gates and his band of **** can never own. I would love to run Linux rather than NT. I hate the proprietary stupidity I have to put up with. It would be soooo rich if this pans out. What nuked IBM was the proprietary architecture that they wouldn't open. Wouldn't it be sweet to see MS die the same way. Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 20:55:42 CDT