Re: Q: Package procedures/functions list - how...

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:49:14 GMT

A copy of this was sent to igoryok_at_soft-review.kiev.ua (Igor V. Podolsky) (if that email address didn't require changing) On 23 Jul 1998 19:45:46 +0300, you wrote:

>Hi all !
>
>Does anyone can answer at following question: where I can find list of
>package procedures/functions in Oracle (7 or 8) data dictionary ?
>I need something about ALL_PACKAGE_PROCEDURES system view... But I can't
>find it... There is ALL_SOURCE, but it contain only description of whole
>package or package body...There is ALL_OBJECTS, but it does not contains
>pacage procedures/functions...
>
>Help me pleace...
>
>P.S. Duplicate answer ( if any... :( ) to my e-mail pleace...

Check out all_arguments:

select distinct package_name, object_name from all_arguments....

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 15:49:14 CDT