Re: Oracle Product Certification

From: Dan Norris <dann_at_sky.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:34:11 GMT

According to Oracle, AIX is not certified to run 7.3.2 at all. 4.1.x and 4.2.x are certified to run 7.2.3 and 7.3.3. 4.3.x is also certified to run 7.3.3, but there's no mention of 7.3.2 on the AIX certification matrix. My company does a bit of work with Oracle and AIX (we are an IBM reseller). Let me know if you need help in upgrading.

Dan