NT Oracle Enterprise Manager & Sun Solaris Server

From: Scott C. <sdcairns_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:18:03 -0400

I am new to Oracle and am trying to install Oracle OEM on an NT client. It seems to be looking for something called an "auto discovery agent" which I am guessing is some kind of SNMP agent which, in my environment, would be some kind of daemon on the Sun box (Solaris 2.6) where Oracle (8.0.4) lives.

Does any of this make sense to anybody? What should I be looking for? Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 15:18:03 CDT