Q: Database Trigger definition in Oracle 7.3

From: Frank Pohl <frank.pohl.fp_at_bayer-ag.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:51:59 +0200

Question 1:
I want to create multiple triggers for the same event, e.g. for the Update and Insert. The reason is, I want to separate the different functions to be executed form each other. Is the performance much better with one than with multiple triggers ? Question 2:
Is it better to define the columns which fire the trigger in the trigger code (with If UPDARTING('...') or to do this in the trigger defintion.
TIA frank Received on Thu Jul 23 1998 - 01:51:59 CDT