Problems in Automated backup in Jukebox on HP-UX

From: <akrishna_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:55:14 GMT

We are using HP9000/K570 machine running HP-UX 10.20.we use HP Surestore Optical 40FX Jukebox for taking backups.When we configure an automated backup on this jukebox, The SAM displays an error message " Stack Growth failure maxssiz exceeded". In fact the size of maxssiz is 67108864 .(actual memory -RAM is 4 GB).

This problem is encountered when ALL the following are true. 1. It is an automated backup
2. The number of optical media are more than 4

The problem is not encountered when:

 An intercative backup with any number of media

Automated backup on DAT (16GB) works fine without any problems.

can somebody help to solve this problem. How can I contact HP give some hints to solve the problem( Local HP dealer in India is not able to solve this problem for the past 4 months)

K.T.Arasu
Baan Company
akrishna_at_baan.com