Help: Listener problem...

From: Rajesh Maganbhai Patel <patel_at_ee.tamu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:06:14 -0500

Hi!!

We have one ORACLE Web server running on NT machine.. whenever we want to load files or make changes in html files on server we have to switch off the LISTENER and then we can load the files.. but by this way we are stopping the access of the user.

Is there any way to load or change html files on server without switching off the LISTENER..

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks..

Rajesh. Received on Wed Jul 22 1998 - 16:06:14 CDT