òÅ: Multiple instances on one DB

From: Nebojsa Petrovic <nebacar_at_eunet.yu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:05:09 +0200

Thanks for all!
I found mistake.

After starting server manager I connect as internal and startup first db. After that I MUST LEAVE server manager CHANGE ORACLE_SID (from unix) to point on second db, and then start server manager again, connect as internal and startup second db.

My mistake was because (I thought that if I have parameter DB_NAME in initdb_name.ora is enough) I not leave server manager, change ORACLE_SID, export ORACLE_SID and then connect and startup second db.

Also in Oracle manual I didn't find anuthing about this thing.