Urgent: Configuration Oracle8 on NT4.0 for network access

From: Christoph Claas <cla_at_umsicht.fhg.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:42:06 +0200

Hi,

I am Oracle beginner and testing with a trial license !

How could I connect from an application to Oracle 8.0 on Windows NT 4.0

My configuration:

Windows NT 4.0 Workstation running Oracle 8.0 Trial version ! I am running TNSListener80 - Service !

Client:
Tcl-Tk application with Oracle Library
Access via TCP/IP possible

Must I install another service ??
What about Net configuration ?
What ist the syntax of the connect-string ? ...

Please help me and mail or post me some hints, links, solutions !

 Christoph Claas Received on Wed Jul 22 1998 - 03:42:06 CDT