problem with snapshot..please help.

From: Ben Kim <dosa_at_xochi.tezcat.com>
Date: 21 Jul 1998 17:04:22 -0500

I am having problem with snapshot.. When I select * from dba_snapshots, I get the following result:

tester                         test_table
SNAP$test_table         MVIEW$test_table
test_table                    test_table
@remote_db.WORLD
NO NO 21-MAY-98 ########## COMPLETE
TRUNC(SYSDATE+1)+21/24
01-JUN-98 2   select * from test_table_at_remote_db

I am trying to make this snapshot so that it will refresh automatically at 11:00 pm, but it seems like this snapshot has never been refreshed since may 21, 1998. has anyone seen this kind of problem?
please let me know.
thanks,