Does anyone use EcoTools or Platinum for Monitoring?

From: <gfury_at_manu.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:38:57 -0400

I am in the process of evaluating systems management tools for Oracle databases and would like to hear from anyone who us using either CompuWare EcoTools or Platinum to monitor Oracle and/or Unix.

I need to manage multiple production databases from a central location. Some of the databases are here in the US, others are in Europe.

Platforms are HP-UX, DEC Unix. Applications are Oracle Financials and Vantive.

Thanks in advance.

Greg Fury
DBA
Manugistics, Inc
Rockville, MD Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 09:38:57 CDT