Oracle Product Certification

From: Prajit Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:27:46 GMT

Hi

I need a help finding that Oracle 7.3.2.0 and AIX 4.3.1

Currently I am running Oracle 7.3.2.0 and AIX 4.2.1 on IBM box. I am ,as well my company is looking for the upgrade in operating system version. Where we want to go with the AIX 4.3 . I need help on this matter that what information should I gather to come to a conclusion that AIX 4.3 works with oracle 7.3.2 with out any problem. If you know or happened to work with such a combination please let me know where to look for the information and help me out.
Also I heard about the "product certification" that Oracle certified their product 7.3.2 with AIX 4.3. But surfing in net .. till now no success to get that information . So if there is such thing exists, please help me out finding those information ..

Thank you in advance...

Pradhan
empradhan_at_dplus.net Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 15:27:46 CDT