Isolation level need

From: Herve Meftah <hm89659_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 21 Jul 1998 13:50:07 GMT

Hi,
I need some informations about the transaction isolation level on Oracle when I use a lot of cursors on different tables.

How Oracle uses cursor by Temp table or memory array ? I heard some tricky problems with long transaction using cursor.

In advance thanks.

Herve Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 08:50:07 CDT