Re: Oracle Dump File Question

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:39:59 +0200

JHY escribió:
> =

> No.

Yes, you can but Oracle will recognize it only if the size of the modified dump file is the same of the original one. I've done it and works, sure.

> Susan Dillon wrote:
> =

> > Is it possible to modify an oracle export dump file? If so, how can =
I do this if the file
> > contains lines to long for vi or sed to handle?

Regards.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 05:39:59 CDT