Re: Oracle over NFS

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:13:50 +0200

Richard Dijkstra escribió:
> =

> hello,
> =

> Can anybody tell me what pre-cautions I have to make to be sure that th=
> following configuration runs well: Oracle 7.2 database running on a AIX=

> system using a NFS file system from an other AIX system.

Well, when I arrived at this work, there were plenty of datafiles in NFS and it sws a terrific scenario. The accesses were desperatings, when the remote system went down the local instance did so,...

I wouldn't recomend my worst enemy either.

> Thanks, Richard.

Regards.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 05:13:50 CDT