Re: SGA not initialized !!

From: Andy Johnson <andyj_at_mailhost.accesscom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:11:27 -0500

Another thing to look for is invalid parameters in your init.ora file. Try using SVRMGR30 and issue a startup open and see what the error is. I know this from experience. Starting the database from the control panel won't give any kind of error in any file that I have found in this situation.

Andy Johnson