Re: Connect string for Forms 3, Sqlmenu50 running on Oracle 7.33

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:28:36 +0200

Cynthia, Tan escribió:
> =

> Hi,
> =

> I am running the above configuration and and I cannot connect connect u=
sing
> =

> sqlplus / (when identified externally)
> In this case, I can no longer identify my password externally.
> =

> I need to specify sqlplus usename/password_at_nodename, is there a workaro=
und
> for this?

Have you tryed with the TWO_TASK env var. For instance for, an instance called example wich has a TNS alias exampleal, you should do:

TWO_TASK="exampleal"
ORACLE_SID=example
export TWO_TASK ORACLE_SID

Hope this help.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 06:28:36 CDT