Re: autoamtic startup of a listener

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/07/19

Hi Giuseppe:

You may use the strdb.cmd (sorry, I forget the name.) Please look up the start commnad in %ORACLE_HOME%\database directory.

Giuseppe De Donno (dedonno_at_ariadne.it) wrote:
: Hi,
: how can i to do an automatic startup of a listener when i start an
: instance of db?
: I want to do the startup only of the Oracle server.

: Thank,
: best regards, Giuseppe

--
Best regards,