Re: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 19 Jul 1998 14:21:03 GMT

Hi all:

Yes, Bulent is correct. Oracle Support told me long time ago that the ORA-03121 error is casued by the conflict when both OWS and Oracle 8 installed in one machine. They suggested me to use the Net8. I tried that but no luck. I could connect to Oracle 8 with Net8 in SQL/Plus. But when I accessed the admin page Internet Explorer, I had no way to get it conenct. So I changed it back to SQL*Net2.3.

I think if someone can show me a way how to set the listeners for running the both Net8 and SQL*Net 2.3 at the same time. This problem may be solved.

From my experience, Alex, please ignore this message if the www/admin configuration are working properly. I read the book Oracle Web Server Toolkit Reference published by Oracle Press. This error was also shown in their sample report.

Best regards,