Looking for ONS gurus to network with

From: David K. Van Zandt <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 23:21:57 -0500

Okay, it's "with whom to network", but my Mom isn't around tonight. Anyhow, I've inherited a Names Server install that's not taking my new instances. I've called Support, but while I'm waiting, just wanted to ask who else might be willing to exchange info....

TIA, Dave Van Zandt
dvanzandt_at_iquest.net Received on Sat Jul 18 1998 - 23:21:57 CDT