Re: Question - Cause of DATA BLOCK Corruption?

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/07/16

We have had corruption in data files from disk controller failures, we think.

I did notice that in your trace file, the error occured in the rollback database (by file name). If it was in a rollback segment, then if the segment collapsed back to its optimal length (check the storage parms), then the exports, etc will run fine. If it is a disk corrupt area, you won't find it untill a rollback segment tries to use it again.