Re: Inserting into a Long Datatype

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 17 Jul 1998 00:31:53 -0400

I'm working on a PL/SQL stored procedure to update a LONG column with up to a 2GB string. When it's done I'll put it on my web site. Probably a week or so to finish it.
--
- Dan Clamage
http://www.telerama.com/~dclamage

Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com> wrote in article <35b47ba1.29141793_at_192.86.155.100>...