Web Server 2.1 and Perl CGI ENV Variables

From: Robert E. Berquist <nc8i_at_concentric.net>
Date: 16 Jul 1998 21:26:45 EDT

Per the docs for web server 2.1 REMOTE_USER should be available. I can't find it. I am using basic authentication. I need a way to expose the login id to my perl scripts if possible. Has anyone managed this.... I hate to have people login twice... or set up some sort of touch file protected for each user. Running web server 2.1 on NT4. Thanks for any help
Bob
nc8i_at_concentric.net Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 20:26:45 CDT