Informix Views on Oracle Tables....

From: <sandygupta_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:28:09 GMT

Hi All,
 Does anyone knows as to how to go about creating views in Informix Database v7.2 for Oracle objects (Tables,Views) v7.3.3...

All what we need is a SQL-based gateway that allows Informix tools, applications and databases to interoperate transparently with non-Informix databases....

We are currently using a middleware, Informix-Enterprise Gateway Manager and are unable to resolve some issues...

If anyone knows any other product serving the same purpose... would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Sandip Gupta
Oracle DBA
Seagate Technology