WebServer 3.0 & Forms Server Listener

From: <ds1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:38:51 GMT

After installing the Oracle Web Application Server, I found that essential Forms Server files/cartridges had not been installed: f45svr32.exe and f45webc.dll (in particular). I found a "setup" file buried on the CD that seemed to "want" to install these things- however, I got an installation error concerning copying "CORE35.DLL" that hosed the entire installation. Does anyone have any information about this - or has anyone been through it?

Thanks,
Doug Squires Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 09:38:51 CDT