Re: Some plonker typed rm temp.dbf AAARRGGHHH!

From: Greg Moye <greg.moye_at_eds.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:45:40 -0500

Good point Sergei, but when it comes to Oracle types, you just about have to pry their cold, dead fingers off their cooked files. Start talking about raw disk and their eyes just start to glaze over.

Personally I'm a little short of sympathy too, being the Informix (very raw oriented) bigot that I am...(he says ducking for cover).

Greg