Re: Oracle Built in Packages?

From: Maija-Leena Kangasmäki <maija-leena.kangasmaki_at_tietogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:42:42 +0300

You can use: DESC UTL_FILE.GET_LINE in SqlPlus.

LNTVR_SQL> DESC UTL_FILE.GET_LINE
PROCEDURE UTL_FILE.GET_LINE

 Argument Name                  Type                    In/Out Default?
 FILE                           RECORD                  IN
   ID                           BINARY_INTEGER          IN
 BUFFER                         VARCHAR2                OUT
LNTVR_SQL> Regards,

Maija-Leena