Stupid Newbie Questions

From: Scott C. <sdcairns_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:35:58 -0400

  1. How do I "drop" a database? I've just learned the database I created was using a page size of 2K. I want to recreate it using a page size of 32K.
  2. Can I create more than 1 databaes per instance?

Scott Cairns
sdcairns_at_mindspring.com

"Damn it Jim, I'm a Sybase DBA not an Oracle guru!" Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 15:35:58 CDT