Compatibilty problem concerning Oracle 7 and 8!

From: Kaisheng Du <kdu_at_gte.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:35:41 -0700

Hi, there,

I have export file generated using ORACLE 7. I would like to import this file to ORACLE. The error message
I got was as follows:

    IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification
    IMP-00021: operating system error - error code (dec 2, hex 0x2)
    IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully

Does anyone out there know what is going on? Any input will be greately appreciated!

Kaisheng Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 19:35:41 CDT