Re: Oracle Certification

From: dloader4 <arul_at_cheerful.com>
Date: 15 Jul 1998 19:46:36 GMT

To become a OCP all the 4 Tests are a requirement. You do not get the certificate on completeing the plain DBA test. I have completed my DBA test and when asked for the certificate I was asked to complete it. If you need I could send you the mail I received from Prometric on this.

poohland_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <6ogncf$6ob$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...