Personal Oracle Lite

From: Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] <no_spam_tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:42:51 -0600

I just installed Personal Oracle Lite (3.0) and Java JDK 1.1.6. I've set the PATH and CLASSPATH for the JDK, as per Oracle's instructions. But when I run the Oracle Lite Designer, it starts up briefly and then just dies. No error messages, nothing.
Any clues?

--
Terry Dykstra [TeamPS]
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 13:42:51 CDT