Re: Is there any pl/sql beautifier?

From: <info_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:16:15 GMT

PL/Formatter will be available for shipping on Monday, July 20. It will format PL/SQL code to a default "best-practices" standard taught by Steven Feuerstein, or it can format to your own standards.

Just click a button, and your existing code is automatically formatted. It will also generate reports showing an analysis of your coding style.

The introductory price for PL/Formatter will be $99.00, plus shipping and handing. The regular price will be $149.00. Product information will be available at http://www.revealnet.com.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.