Q: Memory Requirements

From: CaseMan <droth_at_tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:15:31 GMT

I have seen a few documents that give the "minimum" size requirements for Oracle. They all note that more "per user" memory will be needed but don't give any guidance on how much.

I need to know how to configure AIX, Solaris and NT boxes based on an anticipated user load. Can anyone help or point me to other source that might.

Thanks in advance
Dave Roth Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 09:15:31 CDT