Re: Oracle Net8 Easy Config Crashes on Win98

From: joseph Li <lijoecyn_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 15 Jul 1998 14:08:46 GMT

Hi, I had the same problem with Oracle 8.0.4 server and client installation on NT 4.0 SP3, Net8 Easy Config crashed when executing java.exe; I suspected it was because I had more than one java.exe . Anyway I resorted to manually editing of TNSNAMES.ora, afterwards Net8 worked just fine.

Regards
Joseph

In article <01bdafe5$1e166e40$0d21d6d1_at_marrocha>, "Matthew Arrocha" <marrocha_at_bellsouth.net> says: