Oracle client -> server connection

From: Marcel Timmermans <mtimmerm_at_telefication.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:26:33 GMT

Hi all,

Can anybody help me with getting a connection between an Oracle Database server (Running on Win. NT workstation) and a Oracle Client application (Running on Sun Solaris system)? We use Oracle 8 as server, and an application made by one of our customers. Here it won't work, over there it works.
Please help me with getting solved this problem. You can reply to e-mail address Purecert_at_ktl-java.com.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 03:26:33 CDT