Re: Oracle Certification

From: DBA <proussin_at_tactik.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:03:37 GMT

HI,

    I did the exam with Sylvan Prometric which was a good test of your capabilities.

    However I agree completely with you and I have posted in the group against

    the new 4 tests from ORACLE at $300/test. I think it's a money scheme again.

    One 2 hour test was enough believe me.     As for the need of owning such a certification, since I'm an independent consultant

    it has elevated my status to 'guru' in the eyes of my clients. And not a bad
position for

    an independent contractor.

        CIAO Pierre Roussin
Certified Oracle DBA
Bell Emergis/ UniConseil/ Admora
4 Place Ville-Marie
Suite 300
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Tel: (514) 391 6473
fax: (514) 393 0123
e-mail: proussin_at_tactik.com Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 13:03:37 CDT