Need Help about Tablespace Backup and Recovery

From: Collin Leung <collinl_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:14:51 +0800

Dear all news reader,

I have a database and it will service more than one application. Each application will use one tablespace to store the data. For example, if one of the tablespace need a 'POINT IN TIME' recovery, what I need to do is recovery that tablespace ONLY and it CANNOT affect other tablespace. What I try to do is user Oracle 8 recovery manager's recovery feature. However, I can't successfully have a 'POINT IN TIME' recovery. Any suggestion will be help. Many Thanks

Collin Received on Mon Jul 13 1998 - 20:14:51 CDT