Re: Discovery and Enterprise Manager

From: Matthew Arrocha <marrocha_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:50:19 GMT

Checkout the Oracle Enterprise Manager Configuration Guide on the installation CD under the DOC directory.

It clearly states what log files to look for and under what situations to use the different trace mechanisms to verify where the process is failing.

Matt-

goliath01_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <6o5gtu$jbs$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...