Re: Extracting ASCII files from database

From: <the_very_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:32:02 GMT

Hi, Sigrid,

you can use spool etc. This will give you an adequate ascii_file without much hassle. It will however not give you much control or error messaging. I personally use UTL_FILE, it's description is available in Oracle documentation. Off course you would have to write a pl_sql program. If needed I can mail you an example.