Porblem with Size in Oracle 7

From: BTEzra <ezra_at_telcom.es>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 12:32:43 +0200

Hello,

I've got a big problem with a table in which I can`t introduce any more date in it... the problem is
not due to data but to some kind of specified maximun sixe for the database... I would like to know how to expand the database or the specific table but the problem is the Oracle server is very old.. What can I do?

Please respond to daniel_at_bauer.es
thanks Received on Mon Jul 13 1998 - 05:32:43 CDT