ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 12 Jul 1998 13:59:29 GMT

Hi Vlado:

I have contacted Oracle support. They said that this error is caused by the Oracle Web Server and the Oracle 8 installed in ONE machine.

Anyway, I saw an sample progress report from the book Oracle Web Server Toolkit Reference published by Oracle Press. The progress report also contianed the error ORA-03121.

So I think this is a normal error message. Please ignore it.

Best regards,