Managing Job Queues

From: Andrea Mattioli <amattioli_at_gedy.it>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 20:02:21 GMT

On "Oracle 7 Server Administrator Guide" there's a chapter about Job Queues.
In it, when it talks about Job Execution Errors I found:

" When a job fails, information about the failure is recorded in a trace file"

How can I know the name and location of this file.

Thank you very much.

Andrea Mattioli Received on Sat Jul 11 1998 - 15:02:21 CDT