Re: How can I create and delete instance and database?

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 07:48:20 -0700

I don't know if you can drop the existing database or not. But I do know that Oracle has a command called

CREATE DATABASE <...> REUSE DATAFILE...

I forget about the sytnax, please check the doc for further information. I believe that if those two database name is the same, you will recreate a new database with the same name.

Winnie