Re: SQL Where clause order of operations?

From: Vjoshi2 <vjoshi2_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Jul 1998 08:34:08 GMT

HI,
The best way to judge what is actually happening is to do an explain plan on your statement.
The explain plan shows what path the optimzer takes to resolve your query.

I would put the last to statements in brackets so that they will have priority over the others.

I have to say explain plan is probably best at explaining query routes.

vjoshi_at_pinnacle.co.uk
vjoshi2_at_aol.com Received on Sat Jul 11 1998 - 03:34:08 CDT