Re: Oracle 16 and 32 bits on the same NT PC ?

From: Jeff Kayser <jkayser_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 05:13:43 GMT

16-bit applications go into the C:\ORAWIN directory tree, and 32-bit applications go into the C:\ORANT directory tree. You need to have a copy of TNSNAMES.ORA in BOTH the c:\orawin\network\admin and c:\orant\network\admin directories. 16-bit programs will use the TNSNAMES.ORA under the C:\ORAWIN tree, and 32-bit programs will use the TNSNAMES.ORA under the C:\ORANT tree.

Jeff Kayser
DBDR Inc.