Links and Rollback segments

From: Chuck Bayes <chuck.bayes_at_compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:03:20 GMT

I have two databases, DB1 and DB2. There is a link in DB1 to DB2. If we run a snapshot in DB1, which rollback segment will be used, DB1's or DB2's?

Or what if we do a copy or cursor from DB1 that uses the link to DB2, which rollback segment will be used?

TIA, Chuck Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 14:03:20 CDT