Re: How many days can a NT server run with Oracle ?

From: Lai King Leung <LaiKing_at_syslogic.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:20:05 GMT

We used Oracle8 running on NT4.
Everything was fine, unless we imported a lot of data using some data conversion routines we had. The routines would complete OK, but afterwards the server was so slow as to be almost unuseable. Reboot got everything running again OK, so we took to rebooting daily (nightly...) as part of the daily backup.
Have fun. Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 06:20:05 CDT