NLS Character Sets

From: Dominic Baines <rdab100_at_hermes.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:42:20 +0100

Is there a document (URL) that actually lists all the character sets, in long form, as I have a couple of user projects that need some amazing combinations of characters that don't seem to be be covered under one set and I want to look at the character sets to determine which to use and how to convert from one to another.

The sorts of things are:
All possible mathematical, scientific and biological symbols. Asian (multiple), Oriental (Multi bit), Eastern European alphabets. Standard ASCII
All possible Western European language letter combinations.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

Dominic Baines Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 02:42:20 CDT