HELP : ORACLE WEB SERVER 3.0 AND D2K 2.0

From: Vishal <vka68_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 18:14:15 +0800

Hi All

We are trying to setup OWS 3.0 and D2K 2. The setup is as follows:

Steps we used to setup :

  1. We were able to install and configure OWS 3.0.
  2. We created one application cartridge web_cart
  3. We created the first .html form to launch the form.
  4. We started the WRB, admin and WWW services on NT as follows : owsctl wrb start owsctl admin start owsctl www start <---- this the listener
  5. We have installed D2K server on Windows NT
  6. We started forms50 server on port 9000 on Windows NT
  7. Everything seems to work fine till this place.

Problems :

  1. We get the first form on the screen thru web browser.
  2. Then it displays an alert message and hangs.
  3. On Java Console the message for AlertBundle_en.class and AlertBundle_en_US.class missing is displayed.
  4. We are unable to identify the source of the problem
  5. We reverted to Oracle they said the support for Browsers are not there instead use appletviewer shipped with the D2K software with JDK 1.2

Any help / info will be highly appreciated. Please mail to me directly if possible.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 05:14:15 CDT