FINE TUNING ORACLE DB ...

From: PB6.0 <tanx2_at_writeme.com>
Date: 1998/07/08

Hi !

I'm working with PB6.0 and due to some complex queries in DataWindows including lots of outer joins, I'd like to manage my Oracle 7.3 DB in a accurate way. Does somebody knows where I could find papers (from Sybase, PowerSoft, Oracle) explaining how to fairly tune a DB ?

                    Tanx in advance for any answer !
                    mailto:tanx2_at_writeme.com